Saturday, July 07, 2007
I love rain!
Rainy days are here. I love rain and enjoy the smell and the cleanness and freshness it brings. I love it in spite of the inconveniences it causes. I have a feeling that the rain will be less this year here in Mae Sai. Whatever! I love the rain!
Labels:
Personal Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Text: Galatians 4:6-7 Today is “FATHER’S DAY”. This is the day of the year when we remember and honor our earthly fathers. Fo most of us thi...
-
Now our feet touched the soil of the mission field we are assigned, we immediately looked for a local church. We found one right away; the c...
-
We had a wonderful Palm Sunday worship service yesterday. It was a good occasion to start the observance of the Holy week which begins today...
-
It's holy Wednesday, but of course this day does not happen here in Thailand. So I can't help but reminisce what we should be doing ...
-
This post is about a response to the modern-day prophecy about the Philippines. A prophecy of almost the same nature but different content ...

6 comments:
I love the rain, too. :o) It rained here today. I've been smiling all day long!
Hi Jonathan,
Visited your site... i think i linked it here.
If you happen to be in town, drop me a note. I'll be happy to see ya!
Like you, I LOVE the rain! And the Swiss think it's abnormal. :-)
The kids in the pic...are they yours?
Hi Jayred,
Yes, the kids are mine. Jared, 14; Jillian, 12 and Reuven, 9. They grow faster than you thought.
There are more people out there than you think who love the rain, me included.
i love the rain too! i hate constant hot sunshine.
Post a Comment