Tuesday, August 21, 2007
It’s a happy day… again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Text: Galatians 4:6-7 Today is “FATHER’S DAY”. This is the day of the year when we remember and honor our earthly fathers. Fo most of us thi...
-
Now our feet touched the soil of the mission field we are assigned, we immediately looked for a local church. We found one right away; the c...
-
We had a wonderful Palm Sunday worship service yesterday. It was a good occasion to start the observance of the Holy week which begins today...
-
This post is about a response to the modern-day prophecy about the Philippines. A prophecy of almost the same nature but different content ...
-
It's holy Wednesday, but of course this day does not happen here in Thailand. So I can't help but reminisce what we should be doing ...
3 comments:
Wow, tall piles of books! Praise God for this blessing!
Love this picture! Your son looks so scholarly.
I love, love, love reading books. But sometimes, we just don't have enough time to read all the books we like to read.
Three months? Why not? :-)
Jayred,
I haven't noticed how scholarly my son look in this picture. He just put on the glasses and posed for the camera. But he is really an intelligent boy.
Yes, so many books so little time, as they say.
I'm hoping to get a long break and sit down to read and write my paper.
Yes, three months,gives me an idea to set a goal.
Thanks for the visit.
I am envious.
Post a Comment