Saturday, October 02, 2010
Biblos.com
I always use Bible Gateway when looking for particular verses on the Internet. I always go on the site then type the references. If I could not remember the reference, I usually type the word/s on the search bar with Bible Gateway. It is a great Bible tools on the internet right now.
However, today I am kinda lazy to go the Bible Gateway site, so I just googled the phrase from a familiar verse and hoping google will look for the reference for me. But I got better than what I expected. Google brings me to Biblos.com. It's a very good Bible Study tools. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Text: Galatians 4:6-7 Today is “FATHER’S DAY”. This is the day of the year when we remember and honor our earthly fathers. Fo most of us thi...
-
Now our feet touched the soil of the mission field we are assigned, we immediately looked for a local church. We found one right away; the c...
-
We had a wonderful Palm Sunday worship service yesterday. It was a good occasion to start the observance of the Holy week which begins today...
-
It's holy Wednesday, but of course this day does not happen here in Thailand. So I can't help but reminisce what we should be doing ...
-
This post is about a response to the modern-day prophecy about the Philippines. A prophecy of almost the same nature but different content ...

No comments:
Post a Comment