I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I last posted here. Over the past few years, like many people, I found myself drawn into the fast-paced world of short-form social media. It slowly took over the way we share ideas across the internet, offering quick updates and instant scrollable feeds.
Yet, despite all the convenience of modern social platforms, I still believe blogging holds a special and far richer space. A blog post gives us room to pause, think deeply, and lay out thoughts with clarity and intention—something that quick status updates just cannot replicate.
Because of that, I’ve decided to pick this back up and revive my desire to write long-form posts again. My primary focus moving forward will be sharing thoughts, reflections, and insights on missions and theology.
It feels good to step back into this space. Thank you to everyone who keeps checking in, and please watch out for more blog posts coming your way soon!
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments:
Post a Comment